To become a member of l’Association Professionnelle Internationale des Thérapeutes en Médecine Naturelle, you have to meet these terms:
APITMN Membership Criteria
- Own a degree from one or more Naturopathy or Naturotherapy schools.
- Be free from legal proceedings regarding practice of the profession.
- Have accomplished 3 to 5 years of university-level studies in which these classes are included :Nutrition, Nutrients, Medicinal Plants, Anatomy and Physiology, Mental Health, a type of counselling and a class in manual therapy
Send your resume, your birth certificate and photocopies of diplomas and certificates.
You will receive an answer as soon as possible. If your candidacy is detained, a membership form will be sent to you.
All applicants must pass the membership examination to join the A.P.I.T.M.N. The exam includes a questionnaire of about sixty questions on various required subjects and be completed with a case study. This test is intended to demonstrate that the candidate possesses the knowledge and skills to practise the profession.
Benefits granted to members
• Services rendered to customers are covered by most private insurance companies.
• You get a recommendation service and referrals to customers;
• We will give you a membership certificate and a personalized card of l’APITMN;
• You will receive several times per year relevant information and the magazine Le Blé;
• You are invited to attend our annual meeting;
• You are part of the most suitable organization to protect its patrons.;
• You are kept informed of the evolution of our profession all over the world.
To remain an APITMN member, the Naturotherapist is required to follow a minimum of 15 hours refresher course every year.
Visit our activities and training section